How to Hide Apps on Your Vivo Phone: Tips and Tricks for Using Apps
Do you have a lot of apps on your phone? If you’re like most people, the answer is probably yes. It can be hard to keep track of all of them, especially if you don’t use them often. Thankfully, there are ways to hide apps on your Vivo phone so that they are not as visible. In this blog post, we will discuss some tips and tricks for using apps on your Vivo phone!
Seven easy tips to hide apps in Vivo
Tip #01 : Hide Apps With Folder.
Tip #02 : Use A Launcher To Change Icon Size.
Tip #03 : Create An App Drawer Using Nova Launcher’s Gestures Feature In Three Steps…
- Step 01 – Open the Settings Menu and choose “Gestures”.
- Step 02 – Find the Gesture you want to use for opening up your app drawer, then tap on it to change its action from “Open menu” or whatever else was there before. You can select from different options such as launching an app when double tapping anywhere onscreen (even if no other apps are running). The second option is setting a gesture that will open any application by swiping left or right in any direction with three fingers pressed down simultaneously – this gives you more control over where you want your app drawer to appear.
- Step 03 – Toggle the “App Drawer” switch at the top to turn it on, and then you’re done!
Tip #04 : Create A Shortcut To Your App.
- Step 01 – Open up the app drawer and find your app.
- Step 02 – Long press on the icon of the app until all of the icons start shaking.
- Step 03 – Drag the icon of the app to one of your home screens, preferably an empty spot so that it doesn’t take up too much space. You’ll see a small shortcut created next to your finger once you release the icon. If there’s already an application in that spot, Nova Launcher will ask if you want to replace it or just add the new shortcut as another option.
- Step 04 – You can also delete the shortcut by long pressing on it and dragging it to the trash can that appears.
Tip #05 : Use A Third-Party App To Hide Apps. If you want a more comprehensive solution for hiding apps on your Vivo phone, then you might want to try out a third-party app. One of our favorites is called “App Hider” – it’s free to download and use, and it does a great job of keeping your app drawer clean and organized. Plus, it’s really easy to use! After installing the app, just open it up and grant it permission to access your photos and videos. Then, all you have to do is select which apps you want to hide from view. They will disappear from your app drawer, and they won’t be able to be opened without first opening App Hider.
Also Read : how to delete paytm account
Tip # 06 : Use an App Locker. There are a number of different app lockers available on the Google Play Store, but one of our favorites is “AppLock”. It’s free to download and use, it’s very easy to set up, and it does a great job of protecting your privacy. After installing the app, just open it up and grant access to all apps that you want to be able to lock (or unlock).
- Step 01 – Open AppLock from its icon in your home screen or drawer.
- Step 02 – Tap on “Add New” and choose an application for locking/unlocking settings changes.
- Step 03 – Select whether or not you’d like locks enabled automatically when these apps are opened by checking off “Enable Screen Lock”. You will now receive notifications whenever someone tries opening one of these locked applications without authorization!
Tip #07 : Use a Fingerprint Scanner If Your Phone Has One. The fingerprint scanner is one of the best features on any phone because it allows us to easily and quickly unlock our devices without having to remember a password. If your Vivo phone has a fingerprint scanner, then you can use it to lock and unlock your apps as well!
- Step 01 – Open up the Settings Menu on your phone and choose “Security & Fingerprint”.
- Step 02 – Scroll down until you see the option for “App Lock” and enable it by tapping on the switch.
- Step 03 – You will now be asked to set up a fingerprint scan. Follow the onscreen instructions to create one or more fingerprints that can be used for unlocking your apps.
We hope you found these tips and tricks helpful! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them in the section below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our blog so that you can stay up-to-date with all of the latest Vivo news and announcements! Thanks for reading!